Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What is the best baby swing on the market?

Trying to order a swing for my baby. Just wondering if anyone can recommend their favorite swing. Please comment! Thanks!!

by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:37 PM
Replies (11-13):
midraper
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM

My husband and I found this website.  We looked around for a while and we didn't want to spend a million bucks and we didn't want to get a poor quality product either.  We wanted to stick with the better brands like Fisher Price or Graco.  This website has Fisher Price and Graco brands and they're a lot less expensive than if you were to buy them in store.  We've been so happy with our purchase and we've bought a few as gifts for our friends who have just had kids.  Here's the site:

http://www.squidoo.com/best-baby-swings4

sfank
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I vote for a larger, plug in Fisher Price as well if you have the room for it. We have one and love it. It was the only way I could get my daughter to sleep for the first few months of her life (she almost never falls asleep while being held).

amc103
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

We got this one for our LO...I cant wait to see if he likes it! :-)

Quoting kameka:

We love the Fisher Price swing here.  You can plug it in, it goes back and forth or side to side, seat can sit up, moving lights music and mobile kept Zoe entertained.  My neice loved it too as will this next baby, I'm sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN