Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sick at 29 weeks. Need advice help!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have been sick to my stomach for about a week now with massive headaches. I have a very sad appitiete and can hardly stand to look at food lately. I feel like I have been losing weight but have not been to the doc to see. (I have no scale at home)

I am not depressed or anything. I want to go out and do things but I can't even muster the energy to get myself out of bed or off the couch. What is wrong with me?

"The Phrase 'working mother' is redundant" -Jane Sellman

by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Larsbug
by Laura on Sep. 28, 2011 at 8:04 PM

sounds like either a stomach bug or baby making you sick...you can go to your doctor and get some Zofran for the stomach issues

DaniR25
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:00 PM

I don't have any health insurance right now. I am waiting for approval for the medical I applied for. :( Is there anything to keep me from getting sick and throwing up my food that I can do at home?

3rdsacharm2011
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:14 PM
Not really. :(
I went through these symptoms ( minus vomiting) for the first 20 weeks. It is not fun and I hardly found relief. I'm sorry!!!

Grace0409
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Sounds like me and I just found out that I have a double ear infection... It hurt so bad it made me sick and I have such horrible headaches day and night and couldnt sleep but couldnt move... Feel better :(

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2011 at 12:02 PM

Sounds like typical pregnancy...I have gone through these phases before.  No fun.  Hope you feel better

Mrs.Morgan
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 12:13 PM

your pregnant thats one reason some women just get sick and feel sick most of there pregnancy but you should try to eat more high calorie foods so your not losing to much weight.

DaniR25
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Its hard to eat but I have been trying to eat as much as I can when I feel up to it. I hope this passes soon because I dont know how much longer I can go without getting everything I need to do, done. My clean laundry has been in the laundry basket ready to fold for 3 days now. I wasn't even close to this bad my first pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN