Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Overwhelmed

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2007 at 12:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
I am 30 weeks as of yesterday and I am totally FREAKING out. I have so much I need to get done before my son gets here and I am so overwhelmed. I am making a list of all the things that need to get done before he gets here and it is all I can think about. I am scared to death about giving birth and making sure everything is ready. Can anyone relate or am I just losing my mind?!? Any advice would be helpful!
by on Nov. 15, 2007 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ncxg
by on Nov. 15, 2007 at 12:53 PM
YOUR LOSING YOUR MIND!!!!  JUST KIDDING. There is a lot to worry about and prepare before your little one gets here. You need to make a list and start from the top and keep marking them off as you go. You will be able to do. Don't get yourself worked up or your baby will get worked up also. Good luck!

(p.s.) I am sure I will be writing a similar post when I am closer to my due date)
SweetnSerene
by on Nov. 15, 2007 at 1:03 PM
I know what ya mean...I have a TON of stuff that needs to get done (and dh won't help...grrrr....he's always sooooo last minute!!!).  But, luckily, I've begun to nest. Although I'm kinda sorta on bedrest, I think...but not strict bedrest(I'm 33 weeks)....and girl, lemme tell you...nothing's worse than being on bedrest and nesting!!! lol  It'll get better though, I promise. =o)  I've actually got my brother coming over to help me on weekends so I won't do so much.  Do you have anyone that can help you out?  That might take a little bit of stress off ya....

MyHotComments

danielsmommy2b
by on Nov. 15, 2007 at 1:04 PM

You aren't alone!!!! I'm 35 weeks and going crazy. I haven't washed clothes, packed my bags, cleaned barely anything, I'm not ready yet, I've been too busy with holiday stuff. My first birth wasn't too bad, I mean yeah, it hurts, but it was totally amazing. I'm scared to death this time as well! It's totally normal to have all those feelings, I think most women do! Just hang in there hun, you are soo close to having a new baby, just think of the joys!

RudeKitiKatt
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 7:53 AM
Just take a deep breath and do what you can. We were trying to get ready and our Charles was born at 30 & 3/7 weeks. The baby does not care if everything is done or not. So don't worry if it is not. They will love ya just the same.
mich417
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 7:58 AM
i hear you!!
I am 30 weeks w/ twins.................so im freaking because it can happen anytime
i had my first set of twins @ 33weeks..................so i have that in my head
and Christmas feels like its here........seeing all the TV commercials...I'm nervous
my room is almost complete....rugs getting installed today.....i just want everything perfect.
i feel overwhelmed too!
delicatecargo
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 2:56 PM

Quoting mich417:

i hear you!!
I am 30 weeks w/ twins.................so im freaking because it can happen anytime
i had my first set of twins @ 33weeks..................so i have that in my head
and Christmas feels like its here........seeing all the TV commercials...I'm nervous
my room is almost complete....rugs getting installed today.....i just want everything perfect.
i feel overwhelmed too!
Two sets of twins!!  Wow!!  Having one baby would be like a walk in the park for you. 

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN