Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So here are my symptoms.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 10:56 PM
  • 12 Replies
For the last few weeks I have felt like crap. I'm moody, tired, queasy, headaches, sore boobs at times, sore back, bloated, yesterday I spotted blood a little and today I've been crampy with white discharge(probably TMI, I know I just wanted to set the picture). If I push on my stomach it is uncomfortable and actually is kind of sore, after pushing alot I get crampy(through my stomach and back a little) and overheated which makes me feel sick. According to a calender I ovulated 3 weeks ago(about), 2 weeks ago I took 7 pregnancy tests(I know, haha) and today I took 2. They all said no. I figured if I was at least one of the 2 today would say yes, so if I'm not then what is wrong with me? I'm so tired and dizzy lately. I have a hard time concentrating on anything. Help, anything.
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kah1025
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 10:58 PM

these can al be signs of your menstrual cycle. when is your period due? are you late yet?

casiann1
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 11:09 PM
My period was overwith a week ago.
newmom03
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 11:20 PM
i would say go to the doctor. it could be signs of something more serious. or if u want to be pregnant,,,, u could be making them up in ur head and making urself feel like this. but i would go to the doctor. better safe than sry
kah1025
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 11:21 PM
well in that case i would deffinatly go see your doctor if your period ended a week ago. dont assume anything and go see a DR incase its something serious. Keep us posted!
casiann1
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 11:23 PM
I'm currently in the process of going from one insurance to another so I'm not covered right now. Where can I go? Thanks for the replies so far.
jcuddlebunny07
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 11:25 PM
It sounds like ur pregnant but if u took that many tests and they all said no I would make a docs appt. to get a blood test that way u'll know 4 sure, I've had that happen b4 2 I had most of the symptoms of being pregnant so I took like 2 tests and they said no so I went 2 get a blood test and it came out negative, but ur case might be different so make that appt.
jcuddlebunny07
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 11:26 PM
try like a health department or health clinic.
casiann1
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 11:28 PM
Quoting jcuddlebunny07:

try like a health department or health clinic.

Are those ok? I don't want to sound rude or anything but I've never been to one. I've always had really good insurance. Thanks.
jpaden
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 12:34 AM
There are places all over that are free/reduced fee or income-based clinics. Most of them have great doctors and they are all very nice and make you fee welcome. Also, try calling your local Health and Human Services offices to help find one nearby. The Health and Human Services office should be listed in your local phone book.
casiann1
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 8:50 AM
thank you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured