Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

So here are my symptoms.

Posted by   + Show Post
For the last few weeks I have felt like crap. I'm moody, tired, queasy, headaches, sore boobs at times, sore back, bloated, yesterday I spotted blood a little and today I've been crampy with white discharge(probably TMI, I know I just wanted to set the picture). If I push on my stomach it is uncomfortable and actually is kind of sore, after pushing alot I get crampy(through my stomach and back a little) and overheated which makes me feel sick. According to a calender I ovulated 3 weeks ago(about), 2 weeks ago I took 7 pregnancy tests(I know, haha) and today I took 2. They all said no. I figured if I was at least one of the 2 today would say yes, so if I'm not then what is wrong with me? I'm so tired and dizzy lately. I have a hard time concentrating on anything. Help, anything.
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 10:56 PM
Replies (11-12):
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 10:05 AM
One other option is just to go to your regular docotor and work out the payment, you would be surprised how much regular doctors will work with you when you don't have insurance.  I have even had some cut the bill in half.  The average dr. visit will cost about $90, but if you cut that in half, that is only $40... so try to call your regular doctor, explain your situation and see what they will do for you if you are not wanting to go to a health clinic.
casiann1
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:07 AM
Thanks all, I am so tired today I barely stay awake.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)