Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Urgent question? Need some advice!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 10:53 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am 33 weeks preggers and   I really need some advice! I went to the restroom earlier today and it was like  A White Blob of discharge that came out and I thought it was just nothing .. But when I went to the restroom again  another blob came out  ! What does it mean? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ausjen
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 10:56 PM
It's possible it's the start of your mucus plug coming out.  Nothing to worry about.  Check with your doctor though, just to be safe!

Mazie0723
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2007 at 10:58 PM
Yeah I could be your mucus plug.. But it could also just be discharge it typically changes right around this stage of pregnancy.

Tayler ~ 2-15-00        Jaylyn~9-9-04        Cayden~12-31-05      

Ashlyn coming 12-07-07

jillie1207
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 10:59 PM
yup, sounds like your mucus plug to me!  means your getting closer hun!  Dont worry, you still have prob about 3 weeks or so.. just mention it to your doc and see what he/she says.. Good Luck!!

KristinRox
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Sounds like your mucous plug, which is really no big deal. You can lose that weeks and weeks before labour ever ever starts. I lost mine when i was 34 weeks with my first.. and I didnt have her until 42 weeks. Also the mucous plug regenerates itself.. so if you lose some of it.. more will come in its place. No worries. ~Kristin~

matsi133
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 11:01 PM
Notify your physician as soon as you get a chance just to keep him in the loop. Sounds like the same thing to me, mucus plug stuff.
preggers316
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 11:01 PM
Could I really be losing it this early  and will I go into labor soon ? And Is this Normal this early?
toni430
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 11:02 PM
could be loosing your plug, usually its tinted pink or even red, but its possible

Ausjen
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 11:07 PM
I lost mine 4 weeks before my first child and 2 weeks with the twins.  Hang in there and good luck!!!

preggers316
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 11:21 PM
I am also  feeling extremly HOT  like  it's a summer day and I am seating in the SUN ! I am even sweating ! Maybe I am just paranoid>>>>> 
scaredwithtwins
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 4:52 PM
Yea, I agree too mucous plug.  I would tell my doctor just to let him/her know.  You may have a bloody show next if that happens call your doctor right then.  He/She will probably stop your labor untill 35 weeks but they may not depending on the size of the baby.  After 35 weeks they will probably let you have it.  All of that depends on the baby and your doctor.  If you are worried talk to one of your doctors nurses they will know what your situation is and what the doctor normally does.  Main thing relax and rest.  It is normal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)