I had a second abnormal pap. This time, they decided to just send it right out to be tested. It came back "High Risk" hpv. They need to do some scope test and then depending on how bad it looks, they will either do a biopsy right then or later. I spoke to a woman who said that they give a shot to "freeze the cervix" then scrape the outer layer to see how far the bad cells go. That sounds awfully painful and dangerous for the baby. I will only be 5 months at the time. Any one been through this before?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.