Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Cramping [PIOG]

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 10:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
Ever since last night at around 2:30AM I've been having period like cramps in my lower belly that radiates to my back.  I feel the cramping and some pressure too.  It's not always there and it doesn't follow a pattern [like contractions] but it hurts.

Do you know what this could be or what I can do to ease the pain?

by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
isabeesmomma
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 10:59 AM
by reading your other post knowing that your smelling strong smells when you go to the bathroom and your having back pain you may have a bladder infection coming on you may want to get checked for an infection. Although if not its probably just either BH or the baby pinching a nerve.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics

bstump06
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 11:02 AM

that happens to me too, i thought it was normal but reading what the other person wrote i think it might be a bladder infection, you should tell your doctor and i will too

iluvtosing2u
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 11:13 AM
What does PIOG mean? I keep seeing it on posts and it's not in the abbreviation dictionary. LOL I'm still brand new to all of this.
Leigh-Ann
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 11:19 AM
it could be a UTI traveling to your kidneys you might want to get checked.

I had a UTI once and it traveled to my kidneys and i was hospitalized overnight for it. Call your doctor.
isabeesmomma
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 11:59 AM

Quoting iluvtosing2u:

What does PIOG mean? I keep seeing it on posts and it's not in the abbreviation dictionary. LOL I'm still brand new to all of this.
piog posted in other groups

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)