Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Just Wondering

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 10:40 AM
  • 4 Replies

IM 27 week and 2 days and i was wondering how often u should feel movment  im kinda concerned because somtimes i go hours without feeling anything is this normal

by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Leigh-Ann
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 10:44 AM
yes. but days no. i am 35 weeks and he will go most of the day without really moving.. as long as you feel the baby move that day you are fine.
daxtonsmommy108
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 10:46 AM
I am 32 weeks 4 days and I have a very active baby but sometimes I can also go quite a while without feeling him! I was told to try to drink a sprite or OJ, something sweet, and then lay on ur left side and the baby should start moving! I was asking the same question when I was about as far along as you are and I actually called the doctor even and that is what they told me to do and that you should get about 6 to 10 movements whether big or small ones in about an hour!! So I would try that and see him ur little one wants to start playing then! I will tell you to enjoy the down times because the farther along you get the move they wiggle at least that is how mine is, he never seems to be still now!! Hang in there Im sure everything is fine!!
chrislife
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 10:54 AM
Drinking something cold (especially milk, for some reason) ususally wakes my little one. What you feel when you're going through your day isn't necessarily indicative, though, because you may not be noticing the small movements. The main thing is that the pattern is consistent. If you notice a sudden dropping off of movement, it might be a problem; but if this child is just not a wiggler, or you just don't notice it, that may be his or her ordinary pattern.

---Christina
Who are these kids, and why are they calling me Mom?
doulala
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2007 at 11:20 AM
Your sweet little one is sleeping~ ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN