Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pain down under maybe {TMI} and long

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 11:20 AM
  • 2 Replies
So I dont know if this is normal pain or what I have a history of kidney stones so maybe you girls can help. I been haveing sharp shooting pain in my vaginia. I have to go to the bathroom all the time it feels like anyway then I get there and nothing comes out. I pain is on my left side and also in my lower back. I never had a uti. but have had multiple kidney stones. I went to the labor and delivery on tuesday b/c I was haveing contractions they sent me home saying it was legiment pain. Then went to my ob and she said it was a a stone. Then she called me back and said she wasnt sure. Now I go for an u/s and I'm still dying of pain anyone else have this and maybe can tell me what there thoughts are Thanks. 
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2007 at 11:25 AM
Could it be a UTI?
Tempted
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 4:29 PM
Sounds like a UTI that is slowing going into a kidney infection or perhaps another stone.  I get kidney infections often.  Take a Tylenol and lay on the side that hurts.  Drink lots of water.  It should hold you over until you get to the doc.  Been to the  emergency room tons for this.  Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN