Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I'M DYING TO TELL HIM!!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 1:12 PM
  • 11 Replies
Okay so here's my issue and NO bashing or negative comments here!
Okay, my stepson's mom FLIPPED when she found out I was pregnant with my daughter she was absolutely pissed. so this time we decided to wait till after the holidays to tell his side of the family and her (cause they'll tell her) Not only that but also because his neice was just born and I dont want his SIL or Brother to feel like i'm trying to take the spot life off the baby (YES they're like that!!)
Anyways...I'm DYING to tell my stepson that he's going to have another brother or sister but he's only 3!!! He wont understand and he'll tell on me! LOL. Ugh. It's so hard!!! I just want to be like HEY SILAS GUESS WHAT?! It's killing me that i can't tell him :( Can anyone make me feel better about this??

Thanksgiving.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJThanksgiving3.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJ Thanksgiving2.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJ

I work from home!!! So far in the month of november I've made $13.35!! and I've only had time to work on it for about 3 hours total!
http://cashcrate.com/369409

by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ebellina
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 1:15 PM
If I was you I would tell him..its such a beautiful thing I am sure he would be happy to know about a lil bro or sis...Who cares about what his mom says...so why is it that she would be so mad about it?
sarabare711
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 1:16 PM
I know it is so hard to wait, but think of it you are giving him a christmas/new years gift.  But I know how excited you must be.  Congrats on the new addition!!!
NinjaHeather54
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 1:17 PM

Quoting Ebellina:

If I was you I would tell him..its such a beautiful thing I am sure he would be happy to know about a lil bro or sis...Who cares about what his mom says...so why is it that she would be so mad about it?
IDK, she's just like that..and I dont want her to try to take him away from us for the holidays. That's what she did last time I got pregnant. She didn't let us have him for our easter weekend and she made my life miserable for the first 3 months she knew...she hates me with a passion. She tells everyone she's marrying my boyfriend still. He thinks she's crazy.

Thanksgiving.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJThanksgiving3.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJ Thanksgiving2.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJ

I work from home!!! So far in the month of november I've made $13.35!! and I've only had time to work on it for about 3 hours total!

happymommarilyn
i would tell him his mom has issues if she gets mad cuz your pregnant   you being pregnant has nothing to do with her

xtphoenix
CONGRATS! IM SO HAPPY 4 YOU!

NinjaHeather54
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 1:18 PM
That's a great idea!! Maybe I'll tell him and his mom christmas day!! Nobody can be pissed of on christmas right??? and that's only a month! We were going to wait till january!
Quoting sarabare711:

I know it is so hard to wait, but think of it you are giving him a christmas/new years gift.  But I know how excited you must be.  Congrats on the new addition!!!

sarahwsmith77
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 1:24 PM
Wow!  We are SO in the same boat.  We are having to keep it a secret from our 7, 4 and 3 year old because of the inlaws freaking out and being pissed. They have the beliefs apparently that nobody can afford and should not have more than 2 children.  They are so wierd.   We aren't telling them un til Christmas when I will be 16 weeks.  Obviously pregnancy and showing.  What stinks is that we can't tell our own kids.  :(  Because they will tell.  And honestly right now I don't want to deal with the stress of them freaking out on us.  So I guess we are telling the kids Christmas Eve and the inlaws on Christmas.  Any ideas on HOW to tell them so that we can tell them and not HEAR about it on Christmas?  I thought about just wrapping up a newborn diaper with my due date on it and putting it under the tree.  I just wish they could be excited.....we are elated AND it's none of their business!  argh!
3508yay
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 1:24 PM
maybe its just me, but i think that you should shout it to the world if you want to. This is your time to be happy, dont let other peoples negetive outlooks bring you down!!
MamaJen74
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 3:30 PM
I don't know how people do it.  How they can know they are pregnant and NOT shout it to the world.  I can't keep it quiet.  I have to tell everyone!  You know, even in your situation...I don't think I could keep my mouth shut!  Good luck momma and congrats!

Group Owner ~ ROLLER GIRLS 

Group Administrator ~Proud Public Breastfeeder

lovellskt
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 3:44 PM

Quoting sarahwsmith77:

Wow!  We are SO in the same boat.  We are having to keep it a secret from our 7, 4 and 3 year old because of the inlaws freaking out and being pissed. They have the beliefs apparently that nobody can afford and should not have more than 2 children.  They are so wierd.   We aren't telling them un til Christmas when I will be 16 weeks.  Obviously pregnancy and showing.  What stinks is that we can't tell our own kids.  :(  Because they will tell.  And honestly right now I don't want to deal with the stress of them freaking out on us.  So I guess we are telling the kids Christmas Eve and the inlaws on Christmas.  Any ideas on HOW to tell them so that we can tell them and not HEAR about it on Christmas?  I thought about just wrapping up a newborn diaper with my due date on it and putting it under the tree.  I just wish they could be excited.....we are elated AND it's none of their business!  argh!
I think we have the same inlaws...We did tell our 4 (almost 5) year old but told him it was a secret.  I'm not worried about our oldest or youngest but I do worry about him slipping!  We are telling my family (cept I already told my sis) on Thanksgiving.  We wanted to surprise them.  As for my inlaws, still don't know when to tell them but I think it will be around Christmas too!  I'll say a prayer for all of us! haha 

Take Care and God bless, Kristen Lovell Distributor, Juice Plus+ The news isn't that fruits and vegetables are good for you. It's that they are so good for you they could save your life. By David Bjerklie, TIME Magazine, October 20, 2003 www.staythecourse4health.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured