Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

OMG I'M DYING TO TELL HIM!!

Okay so here's my issue and NO bashing or negative comments here!
Okay, my stepson's mom FLIPPED when she found out I was pregnant with my daughter she was absolutely pissed. so this time we decided to wait till after the holidays to tell his side of the family and her (cause they'll tell her) Not only that but also because his neice was just born and I dont want his SIL or Brother to feel like i'm trying to take the spot life off the baby (YES they're like that!!)
Anyways...I'm DYING to tell my stepson that he's going to have another brother or sister but he's only 3!!! He wont understand and he'll tell on me! LOL. Ugh. It's so hard!!! I just want to be like HEY SILAS GUESS WHAT?! It's killing me that i can't tell him :( Can anyone make me feel better about this??

Thanksgiving.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJThanksgiving3.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJ Thanksgiving2.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJ

I work from home!!! So far in the month of november I've made $13.35!! and I've only had time to work on it for about 3 hours total!
http://cashcrate.com/369409

by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 1:12 PM
Replies (11-11):
NinjaHeather54
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 4:00 PM
Well I told my whole family and all our friends that don't really communicate with my boyfriends family and told them the situation with his family and they're understanding! We told his other brother and SIL that dont have much to do with his family and they agreed not to tell.
Quoting MamaJen74:

I don't know how people do it.  How they can know they are pregnant and NOT shout it to the world.  I can't keep it quiet.  I have to tell everyone!  You know, even in your situation...I don't think I could keep my mouth shut!  Good luck momma and congrats!

Group Owner ~ ROLLER GIRLS 

Group Administrator ~Proud Public Breastfeeder

Thanksgiving.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJThanksgiving3.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJ Thanksgiving2.gif picture by HeatherDeAnneJ

I work from home!!! So far in the month of november I've made $13.35!! and I've only had time to work on it for about 3 hours total!
http://cashcrate.com/369409

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)