Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

the business of being born

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 3:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
http://www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com/trailer.htm

anyone know when its going to be on Video....
or when/If its going to be in theaters

Any Info!

by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamadrama07
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 3:59 PM

Netflix's Red Envelope Entertainment and New Line Home Entertainment have acquired North American rights to The Business of Being Born.

We are very excited to announce that The Business of Being Born will open theatrically on January 9th in New York City at the IFC Film Center (323 6th Avenue at Waverly). Special "Bring your Baby" matinees will be scheduled by the theater! The New York opening will be followed by a release in Los Angeles on January 18th at the Music Hall Theater on Wilshire Blvd. and in San Francisco on January 25th. (The specific theater is still TBD.)

preview image

preview image

Rainbow Text

mamadrama07
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 4:01 PM
I'm so sorry. I didn't see the link you posted. LOL

preview image

preview image

Rainbow Text

babonwy
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 4:05 PM

Quoting mamadrama07:

Netflix's Red Envelope Entertainment and New Line Home Entertainment have acquired North American rights to The Business of Being Born.

We are very excited to announce that The Business of Being Born will open theatrically on January 9th in New York City at the IFC Film Center (323 6th Avenue at Waverly). Special "Bring your Baby" matinees will be scheduled by the theater! The New York opening will be followed by a release in Los Angeles on January 18th at the Music Hall Theater on Wilshire Blvd. and in San Francisco on January 25th. (The specific theater is still TBD.)

preview image

preview image

Rainbow Text

I cant make it to New York to see a movie LOL

I am trying to Figure out How I will be able to see the Movie
It Netflix Going to have it On DVD in a few months....Will it be in stores after The theater stuff....

mamadrama07
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 4:23 PM

Quoting babonwy:

Quoting mamadrama07:

preview image

preview image

Rainbow Text

I cant make it to New York to see a movie LOL

I am trying to Figure out How I will be able to see the Movie
It Netflix Going to have it On DVD in a few months....Will it be in stores after The theater stuff....

LOL Like I was saying in my second reply, I didn't see that you had posted the link. I didn't know where you were from. If I hear of anything I'll let you know.

preview image

preview image

Rainbow Text

mamadrama07
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 4:27 PM

THE BUSINESS OF BEING BORN has been acquired by Red Envelope Entertainment and New Line Cinema. The film will have a limited theatrical release this autumn in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and 11 other cities. After that, it will be available for rentals and internet viewing on Netflix and the DVD will be released in March 2008. Stay tuned for theater locations and dates!

We have arranged a way to rent advance copies of THE BUSINESS OF BEING BORN to individuals and organizations for grassroots screenings. You can use the film as a fundraising event or just an opportunity to raise awareness in your community or University. The screening could take place in a professional theater or in your home – the idea is to get a movement going and to get people talking! If this is something that interests you, please visit the website for the guidelines or contact us at info@thebusinessofbeingborn.com

preview image

preview image

Rainbow Text

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN