• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Full moon pressure.. >:(

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:09 AM
  • 8 Replies
This happened to me last month the days leading up to the full moon as well.

All day long I've had constant contractions. They take my breath away, they make my body temp go up, my face starts feeling hot and fuzzy. I lose a bit of plug every few hours, I've lost globs and globs all weekend.

But.. it's just prodromal labor. It's driving me INSANE. The pressure is frustrating. 36 weeks tomorrow.. so I know I'm almost there. I can feel it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
3rdsacharm2011
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:15 AM
I get the hot flashes too!
Hang in there; we're so close!
Porcellin_face
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Ya I've had a ton of contractions today. Still haven't seen the infamous plug yet though. And she's still head down, thank goodness!!! I highly doubt I'll pop before my due date though. 37 1/2 weeks preggo! :-)
mommaboudreaux
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:00 AM

Hugs!!!!!!   I have been having them too and I am only 31 weeks :(

truealaskanmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:08 AM

I am feeling it too, and I think I may be leaking.  We are supposed to get a hurricane force winter storm with the full moon so I am hopeful.  Good thing I am having baby at home, we are supposed to get a blizzard 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:13 AM

That is so crazy that it does that to you! I was wondering last night when I saw how big the moon was, if anyone would be going into labor. Hope you feel better or pop soon!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Have your heating pad handy! ;)

Quoting truealaskanmom:

I am feeling it too, and I think I may be leaking.  We are supposed to get a hurricane force winter storm with the full moon so I am hopeful.  Good thing I am having baby at home, we are supposed to get a blizzard 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:33 AM
I'm really starting to wonder! I predict quite a few birth announcements throughout the week.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

That is so crazy that it does that to you! I was wondering last night when I saw how big the moon was, if anyone would be going into labor. Hope you feel better or pop soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:43 AM

There were almost no births with the full moon in September. Such a strange phenomenon. I don't even know who is due soon. I've been so much less involved lately.

Quoting Pandapanda:

I'm really starting to wonder! I predict quite a few birth announcements throughout the week.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)