Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

depressed?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:39 AM
  • 6 Replies
im 12 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend who is also the babys dad dont get along.i love him and want to be with him but hes never home. hes always out with friends...he sneaks out at all hours of the night and shuts his phone off.. and im stuck home with nothing to do.. and im gonna move out of state.. he doesnt know yet... i packed all my stuff after a fight and he isnt even getting the hint.. i have to stay with him til i leave i have no where else to go and i have to buy the plane ticket 10 days in advance to get a good price... i dont even know when to tell him im leaving.. im just stressed and im scared no one will want to be with me if im pregnant... any advice? hes out right now and ignoring my calls and texts so i just needed to vent..
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Do what is best for you and your baby. It sounds like leaving him is what is best. Can you have someone there with you when you tell him you are leaving?

sandraD12
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Hugs sweetie I'm so sorry and don't worry about being prego if someone is interested on you they won't care and if so just concentrate on being healthy for you and the baby. May I ask why your moving out if state?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:05 AM

You need to do what is best for your and your LO.  (((hugs))

mem82
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Be strong, you're doing what's right for you and Baby. Leave him a note, he'll figure it out. Maybe a good jolt is what he needs.

Brittny18
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:05 AM
my mom lives in arizona so im gonna go stay with her
Tinamarie1988
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Aw, you're definitely doing what's right!  Get out of there before the baby's born and give live with your family, where people will at least care about you.  The last thing you need is to be living with that man after you have a newborn.  Good luck with the move.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)