Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Midnight snacking.... never fails -_-

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:49 AM
  • 9 Replies
Everynight, just like clockwork! Ugh!

I eat dinner around 7 or 7:30 and then I have a snack like fruit or veggies, sometimes even leftovers from dinner, around 10. However, as SOON as I lay down to go to bed my stomach starts going nuts growling and growling and growling!!!! It makes me so much noise it's nuts! So I always have to get up and eat more! I feel like a fat-ass, all I do is eat... And it's always late night!

I am 17 weeks and have only gained 4 lbs and I'm BARELY starting to show... What the heck?! Lol I feel like I should have gained AT LEAST 20 lbs by now! Seriously.

Anyone else get the late night STARVATION munchies?! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AirForceWife13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:04 AM
I had the same problem, well I still have it but its not at midnight its usually between 4 and 5 am. Lol I love to eat so I haven't tried to find a "cure" for this problem of mine. =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:04 AM
Yup. Right now I am munching on grapes. Before that, I ate half a bag of goldfish. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carmenclrk
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:04 AM
I'm eating ice cream right now...
court.0125
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:06 AM
I wake up starving, too! But that is more so around 8 or so. waking up to eat around 4 or 5 would make me want to cry lol I love eating, too... But I have this HUGE fear of gaining a boat load of weight AND I never have the foods that I'm usually so hungry for in the middle of the night! :(

Quoting AirForceWife13:

I had the same problem, well I still have it but its not at midnight its usually between 4 and 5 am. Lol I love to eat so I haven't tried to find a "cure" for this problem of mine. =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
court.0125
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:09 AM
Ooooh, this reminds me! I just bought grapes!

*running downstairs to get some! Lol*

Quoting Delila12:

Yup. Right now I am munching on grapes. Before that, I ate half a bag of goldfish. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megan479
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:09 AM
Yes i did. So i got a gigantic bar of dark chocolate from trader joes and some dried mango without all the sugar on it. One little block and a slice of mango made the tummy stop growling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
court.0125
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:10 AM
Sounds yummy! I usually grab some carrots or an apple or celery and munch on that for a few then go to sleep!

Quoting megan479:

Yes i did. So i got a gigantic bar of dark chocolate from trader joes and some dried mango without all the sugar on it. One little block and a slice of mango made the tummy stop growling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:12 AM

I would get really nauseous at night and starving by the middle of the night.

court.0125
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:13 AM
I definitely don't miss that! I was like that for a few weeks in my first trimester, I would be feeling so sick one minute then the next starving! Lol

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I would get really nauseous at night and starving by the middle of the night.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)