Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am I hurting him?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:27 AM
  • 13 Replies
I'm 23weeks pregnant, and everytime I sit up, ("driving a car, eating dinner, or using the bathroom), he starts kicking..I guess the question is, am I hurting him, or is he just letting me know he's there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweety1018
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:28 AM
He saying hi mommy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HarrisonMom05
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:36 AM

Thats just probably when you feel him most but check with your ob to be sure and to give you a sound mind. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
groversbabe
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:52 AM

he just kicking lol mine does the same im 35 weeks lol

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM

He is probably just switching positions since you are.  I dont think you are hurting him

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Baby is just moving around. Just a position you most likely can feel baby better.

kelly617
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Just sayin "whats up"
there is not much you can do to "hurt" him...I've known people that had car accidents or fell down stairs (NOT recommending you throw yourself down stairs) and they were hurt but the baby was totally fine
They're pretty safe in their little fishbowl

LiveByTheSun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM

I've just now been able to start feeling the baby A LOT! I had the same worry. Or I'll sleep on my side and I'll wake up and it'll look like the baby is balled up on the opposite side I was sleeping on. So weird! But I think baby just moves around to get comfy.

kylansmommy09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM

no your just repositioning, so is he :D

NookBoookMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:31 PM

he's just moving around and changing spots, for me if I sit too long a certain way he lets me know LOL<

sassysuie
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:11 AM

It always seemed like when I would be sitting still, baby would be doing gymnastics in my belly lol.....and when I would be moving around a lot, baby would be still and possibly, asleep. I loved feeling the kicks, it let me know baby was alive and ok still. You shouldn't worry unless baby isn't moving for a long period of time. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)