Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bragging

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok, time to brag on yourself. Please share something you are proud of yourself about. It can be from long ago or recently but something you are patting yourself on the back for. Selfless acts, getting through a rough time, anything goes. I love to hear inspiring stories so please share yours:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MetalMomma09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
My dh and I lived in a motel with our dd for a year b/c of my family and we now live in a nice apartment!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dragonmamas
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:53 AM
4 moms liked this

When I was thirteen I had a rough year. I started smoking, drinking, doing drugs, went to jail, got kicked out of school, etc. I started hanging out with this dude, for the fact that he had money and drugs and got pregnant at fourteen. As soon as I found out, I quit everything and tried my hardest to get him to quit as well. We got a place together, I had no choice. Well, he got worse and added cheating and abuse to the list of faults. At seventeen, I got pregnant again. I quit school the year before to work instead so that I could save up as much money as possible to leave him. At nineteen, I did leave him and now, never see or hear from him. I'm now 21, am with the man of my dreams and we just had my third child and he is like a father to my first two as well. I'm proud of changing negatives to better myself and my children =)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

You rock momma!! 

Quoting Dragonmamas:

When I was thirteen I had a rough year. I started smoking, drinking, doing drugs, went to jail, got kicked out of school, etc. I started hanging out with this dude, for the fact that he had money and drugs and got pregnant at fourteen. As soon as I found out, I quit everything and tried my hardest to get him to quit as well. We got a place together, I had no choice. Well, he got worse and added cheating and abuse to the list of faults. At seventeen, I got pregnant again. I quit school the year before to work instead so that I could save up as much money as possible to leave him. At nineteen, I did leave him and now, never see or hear from him. I'm now 21, am with the man of my dreams and we just had my third child and he is like a father to my first two as well. I'm proud of changing negatives to better myself and my children =)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:37 PM

congrats!! 

Quoting MetalMomma09:

My dh and I lived in a motel with our dd for a year b/c of my family and we now live in a nice apartment!

McDonaldlnc
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I graduated high school at 16 and went straight to college and even with two kids and their dad leaving me in the middle of it all I graduated from medical school last year and might not survive residency lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylansmommy09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Im a great mommy! :D i didnt expect to becaome a mommy when i did and i think i am doin VERY good for my lil fam!!!!!

kylansmommy09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Thats AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Dragonmamas:

kylansmommy09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:44 PM

BUMP!

McDonaldlnc
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I love happy ending stories like this getting life together when in bad situations :) you deserve much respect for that many people people dont have the strength to leave. Way to go mama!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylansmommy09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM

AMEN!!! I've been seeing alot of positive posts today!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Quoting McDonaldlnc:

I love happy ending stories like this getting life together when in bad situations :) you deserve much respect for that many people people dont have the strength to leave. Way to go mama!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)