• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any ideas..... a little TMI

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:02 AM
  • 7 Replies

ok so yesterday and today i have been really light headed...dizzy... last night had horrible stomach cramps, then had diarreah.. it started last night and i was up every half an hour running to the bathroom.. now at 9am the next day i still feel the same way and am still having the same issues... i have been chugging water also, since my first thought was that i was dehydrated, i dont thinks thats it though.

I did have my regular 2 weel OB appt yesterday and mentioned i didnt feel good and was light headed but they really didnt say anything... they took my blood pressure and made me pee in a cup...

Im 32 weeks BTW.... Any ideas?

Should i call the doctor ?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NookBoookMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:08 AM

hmm could just be an off day ? I've had dizzy spells like that before , try elevating your feet and getting a nap in , if you still feel bad call them,

lilmama3189
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM
Drink G2's, they will help hydrate you faster then water & there isn't as much sugar as regular gatorades.. I think you should definetly call your dr just to make sure everythings ok..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Adevanney
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:13 AM

I have drank so much water in the past couple days.. thats why im pretty sure im not dehydrated...

Quoting lilmama3189:

Drink G2's, they will help hydrate you faster then water & there isn't as much sugar as regular gatorades.. I think you should definetly call your dr just to make sure everythings ok..

sunnymommy122
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:35 AM

I would call your doctor...you could have low iron or something else.

lilmama3189
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:40 AM
I can understand that, but when you have diarrhea that gets rid of alot of water in your body, the gatorades will also help with some nutrients that you are losing too. That's why when kids get sick some Drs recommend pedialite to help keep them hydrated.. Also I was always told to eat cheese & bananas when I had stomach issues.. Your dr will be able to tell you what you can do to help.. I hope something helps you soon :) & Good Luck..

Quoting Adevanney:

I have drank so much water in the past couple days.. thats why im pretty sure im not dehydrated...

Quoting lilmama3189:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M2TandM
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM

It could just well be a stomach bug. Eat bland foods and check in with your dr is you see no improvment in 24 hrs

Mrs.Morgan
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM

sounds like a stomach bug well kind of i'd tell my doc about it at your next appt if it doesn't get any better but if it gets worse than you should let them know sooner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)