• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which one?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:59 AM
  • 5 Replies

So I am trying to decide which carseat will work best for me and my son- due in April. I know I still have some time, but I am trying to get my registry together before the holidays so family can shop the holiday sales (their suggestion, not mine). I thought it would be no big deal.. but MAN, there are so many options and so many things to consider! 

I had originally thought that my mind was set on the Safety 1st OnboardAir35 Infant car seat. It has awesome reviews, great safety ratings and is very stylish (although obviously that is not my main priority, I don't want to have to haul something around that is hideous) 

Unfortunately, when I went into the store to do start my registry, they didn't have this car seat. I was bummed because I wanted to be able to hold it and touch it and actually SEE the product in person for myself. The closest thing to this was the

SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat by Graco 

I liked how this one felt, it seems to have great support for smaller babies, and it was not terribly heavy.. I compared it to other car seats (one in each hand and they were about the same) 

With either seat I am using a snap n' go stroller for while he is little and in the infant seat, then looking into the city mini baby jogger for when he is a little bit older. 

Which seat do you suggest?! please help, trying to get this done ASAP! 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
court.0125
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:06 AM

bump! ..please ;) 

mem82
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM

I've had carseats from both companys. I like them both. I would go with the top on just because I like the way it looks.

court.0125
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Thanks! I love the first one as well... I actually just found a babies r us around me that has it in stock so I am going in soon to 'test it out' and also try them BOTH in my car. I pray they both fit because I am stuck with my small car until June when I get to upgrade to the new Dodge Durango.. unfortunately I am due in April so I'll have a few months with my small car. 

Quoting mem82:

I've had carseats from both companys. I like them both. I would go with the top on just because I like the way it looks.

Cafe Kate
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:17 AM

BUMP!

court.0125
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:18 AM

thanks!

Quoting Cafe Kate:

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)