Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This must be Workin' Hard Wednesday

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have gotten so much done today!  My baby girl had me up by 6:30 and wouldn't let me go back to sleep.  She's been fed twice today now, and I've been taking care of her.  I also just pretty much cleaned the whole house and did laundary!  And now I'm actually taking the time to eat lunch.  Can't believe it's only 11:17, it's usually 4:00 or better before I can get this much done!  Woop.  How's your Wednesday going?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
spazchicken
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:52 PM

That is awesome! I've got sooo much to do like tons of laundry and dishes, but then I also have to work on our game project we are trying to complete VERY soon T_T

NookBoookMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:00 PM

pretty busy as well, I turned 27 weeks nad it seems as if jasper would rather be up all night versus letting me sleep LOL<also the 10 trips to pee didnt help. I cant believe more than 1/2 the day has already passed!

Heather2001
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Not as good as yours, lol.  I feel pretty nasty today with nausea and hot flashes, so I'm taking it easy.

EricaMac
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:59 PM

aww :( just kick back and put your feet up!

Quoting Heather2001:

Not as good as yours, lol.  I feel pretty nasty today with nausea and hot flashes, so I'm taking it easy.

EricaMac
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:59 PM

get it girl! lol

Quoting spazchicken:

That is awesome! I've got sooo much to do like tons of laundry and dishes, but then I also have to work on our game project we are trying to complete VERY soon T_T

EricaMac
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM

I do NOT miss peeing all the time! lol  But I have overactive bladder anyways so I really don't get that big of a break.  But when I was pregnant it was like every 5 minutes lol.

Quoting NookBoookMom:

pretty busy as well, I turned 27 weeks nad it seems as if jasper would rather be up all night versus letting me sleep LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)