Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help please!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

i am twomonths late on my period and i am very emotional, always hungry always tired tender breasts and my stomach looks like it is growing and i did have unprotected sex im guessing sept 13 or around there. i took 4 first responce pregnancy tests and all were negative and i need someones opinion besides go to a docter because i have already schedualed an apointment. pleas reply ASAP!! thank you!!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
spazchicken
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:47 PM

You could try to take your basel body temprature for a few days. That will tell you if you ovulated or not and then you can go from there :)  Had my friend do that because she was really late and she found out she wasn't even ovulating.   Tender breasts usually tend to mean you ovulated though.   Good luck :o

aprilsalcro
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:08 PM
Bump. Noo idea I would try not to over think things untill you see your doctor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Porcellin_face
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:08 PM
I'm not sure what you want to hear hun.
If you have unprotected sex you could be preg, that's how it happens. I have heard of women not getting positive HPT's but blood tests being positive. So you just have to wait it out til your appt.
Larsbug
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:45 PM

hpt might come up negative because your aren't producing enough HCG, the only thing I can tell you is wait and try again in the morning before you've had anything to drink and make sure you ask your doctor to do a blood test.

kelly617
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM

There's a million reasons why you might have missed your period.
Are you normally right on schedule? It could be stress  but you could totally be pregnant.
There's no way for us to know....you could try a different brand of HPT, different brands require different amounts of the HCG to be in your pee...and make sure you do the test with your first pee in the morning

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:53 AM

I guess I would wait for your appointment.  really hard to know.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)