Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Need HELP:)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:52 PM
  • 14 Replies

maybe someone out there can help me. Im not pregnant yet and wouldnt mind having a baby i would be verry happy if i was but im new to this and i missed my period and i cant tell if i have symptoms. but im not ready to take a test yet. im 4 days late i have head aches back aches, im tired all the time i feel sick in the mornings when i go to work but idk if thats all in my head. can anyone tell me what i might be experiancing?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trinity0mamma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like early pregency i would get checked

svdz1990
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Thanks mybe i should, i just feel iffy about it because before i missed my period i had cramps so i thought i was going to get it but then it just went away? but i will wait one more day and find out. thanks again.

Larsbug
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Quoting trinity0mamma:

sounds like early pregency i would get checked

MonikaRhea
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM
It sound like early pregnancy but one ? Have you been stressed a lot lately. Stress can cause you to miss a period and give you pregnancy like symptoms but will come later I would wait a day or so then take a test.GL... And BABY DUST
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spazchicken
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Cramping before you have a period is a possible pregnancy symptom as well. Good luck!

svdz1990
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Quoting MonikaRhea:

It sound like early pregnancy but one ? Have you been stressed a lot lately. Stress can cause you to miss a period and give you pregnancy like symptoms but will come later I would wait a day or so then take a test.GL... And BABY DUST

nope not stressed at all i feel normal  i thought that too but theres nothing to be stressed about in my life right now so idk

JamieLyn822
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Take a test. It's the only way to know.

svdz1990
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM

yea i know, i will im going to find out of friday. its killing me if i am or not it would be so cool if i was tho

mylittleboy2010
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:40 PM
I was getting cramps before I found out I was pregnant. Just so you have some info one of the most common signs of pregnancy is soreness in the breasts. And with me I was always hungry. Lol. GL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
svdz1990
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:43 PM

to mylittleboy2010 same here im always hungry but i thought you get like that after you find out and your already a few weeks. and my breast a tender too but a friend told me that also somtimes happens when your about to get your period is that true?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)