• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just got back from dr.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

everything is good. due date is june 27. fil's birthday. so i'm only 7 weeks.

i did pass out when they drew blood today. i felt so stupid. i've never handled blood or needles well.

showed my kids the fuzzy picture from the u.s. my son kept asking if it was my eye. LOL.

my daughter was just sad she didn't get to come. i told her she could come when we see what the baby is. so she's happy again.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wife2jeff
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Your eye... haha!  Glad to hear your appointment went well:)

EricaMac
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM

i pass out everytime i get a shot, but i can surprisingly handle having blood taken.  when they took my blood at my first prenatal apt i warned them that i'd probably faint lol.

spazchicken
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Good to hear everything is ok :D   Don't feel stupid about the blood issue.  I have HORRIBLE whitecoat hypertension and my blood pressure ends up being VERY high and that makes me cry lol.  But at home it's pretty low so I feel really stupid because it's all mental.

Teeshann
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:53 PM

i've always gotten dizzy and lightheaded but never pass out. i always tell them when i go in that i need a cold rag. can usually keep myself from passing out.

Quoting EricaMac:

i pass out everytime i get a shot, but i can surprisingly handle having blood taken.  when they took my blood at my first prenatal apt i warned them that i'd probably faint lol.

Larsbug
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Quoting wife2jeff:

Your eye... haha!  Glad to hear your appointment went well:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)