Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this good news, or bad news :-/

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:30 PM
  • 18 Replies

So I had my doctors visit today. And my blood pressure was high again. feet and hands are swollen so he thinks I may have preclampsia. So for 24hrs every time I urinate I have to do it in a container. If it turns out I do have it he wants to induce me. I don't know rather to be happy or worried. And on top of that she Is still breached. Im ready for this to all be over ladies

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaK0911
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM
How far along are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Good luck, hun!  Hoping for the best!

MsLanaeee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Im 36 weeks.

Quoting mamaK0911:

How far along are you?

firefightergirl
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM
I wouldn't worry too much. Your baby is pretty much full term so if it turns out you have it the baby should be healthy. My friend had that and delivered at 35 wks and she got to bring home her son on time the only downside is not experiencing going into labor on ur own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akrogers13
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:48 PM

praying for the best for you!! try to relax!! gl!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:52 PM

It wouldn't be good news to me. But being healthy is what is most important. Praying everything comes out ok!

jackieb2811
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Yep sounds like the onset of pre e if you start to feel sick or dizzy or tingly or itchy all over get to the hospital ASAP! No joke pre e can be fatal to you and the baby! On that note you are 36 weeks the baby would be fine and if the baby has not turned by now chances are he/she isnt going to anyhow. So other then them trying to forcefully turn her (which can hurt or cause the baby distress) it looks like you should be prepared for a possible c section. Good luck hun! Hope everything turns out ok!

JCHovey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Well you could look at it both ways! The way I would look at (but this is just me personally) you are full term so why not get induced a little earlier then 40 weeks. Good luck!

BabyName Ticker

PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Im sorry! I went through the same thing @ 38 weeks and was induced. As long as they keep a eye on you and due the necessary things, you should be fine! But I know how scary it can be *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)