• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ACID INDIGESTION.. oh how I hate you!!! :( Anyone else?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM
  • 11 Replies

I have been MISERABLE since Saturday morning. Finally made it to the Doc. today, and I was convinced something was wrong with my gallbladder.. turns out it is just acid indigestion. I got a list of things not to eat.. told to take tums, zantac and to EAT SLOWLY and eat small portions throughout the day instead of big meals.

UGHHHHH. I was so confused about why I felt so sick! I have like an acid reflux feeling but a terrible cramping belly ache as well! Does anyone else have experience with this?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sexymamma20
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Acid indigestion has been horrible to me the last couple days

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:01 PM

I get that same belly ache all the time. Have since I was a kid. It usually feels better if I can pass a lot of gas. I always called it a raw stomach ache.

MetalMomma09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:01 PM
I get it everyday. I use 1tsp of apple cider vinegar. Its natural and its quick working.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrittanyLatham
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Oh how I hate it! How far a long are you?

LiveByTheSun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM

20 weeks 3 days. :(

BrittanyLatham
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Oh dear I'm 30 weeks. I hope it does not last the whole time for you.  I can not stand it!

LiveByTheSun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Quoting BrittanyLatham:

Oh dear I'm 30 weeks. I hope it does not last the whole time for you.  I can not stand it!

I know! I am terrified it will last the rest of my pregnancy. I am so freakin' hungry because I'm afraid to eat anything because  I don't want to be in pain.

CafeMom Tickers

BrittanyLatham
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Yeah, this is my first pregnancy and I have had morning sickness and acid indigestion the whole time. I also got gestational diabetes at 28 weeks.

I love my baby but I do not care for being pregnant lol

Quoting LiveByTheSun:

Quoting BrittanyLatham:

I know! I am terrified it will last the rest of my pregnancy. I am so freakin' hungry because I'm afraid to eat anything because  I don't want to be in pain.

LiveByTheSun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:06 PM

oh no! I hope there isn't a relation there.. that sounds awful :(

LiveByTheSun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Did anyone find any foods that are easy to eat? or take anything that really helped?

I really want mashed potatoes but Im afraid of eating them! :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)