Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Help

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:20 PM
  • 18 Replies

I am a little confused, I took a home pregnancy test one day before missing my period, I saw a very faint pink 2nd line, took one test in the morningand then one in the eveing. Both test gave me very light pink line. Then before i wen to bed took a digital HPT it came "no" as in not pregnant. I was supposed to start my period today but it hasnt started... not sure now if I am pregnant or I am. I am gonna take a another test in the morning. Wish me luck

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angel7982
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:21 PM

I mean if I am pregnant or I am not ..

kelsiey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:22 PM

The first morning urine contains more HCG. Use another digital one tomorrow morning.

tiffnic
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:23 PM
Don't wait the $.Wait a few days to a week to be more exact.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angel7982
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:24 PM

Yup I am gonna do that, I will take one tomo morning, I was a little dissapoined after the test result last night so didnt take another today, but since I did not have my period today will take the digital one tomo. 

Thank you

kelsiey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Good luck :D

angel7982
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Thank you

mkwoman84
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:32 PM

I was told that digitals require a higher level of hcg than than the pink line ones do. You levels of the hormone might not be high enough yet to register on the digi but was enough to show on the pink line tests.

-Jamie Lynn

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Larsbug
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM

sometimes (I have found) the digital ones don't work as well if you are really early on...take one in the morning before your urine is diluted and see what it says...if it says you are then you are...I think you are if you had 3 positives first

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Let us know :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NookBoookMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM

GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)