Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is your craving

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:24 PM
  • 31 Replies
What are you craving during your pregnancy? Right now with this pregnancu it seems I can't get enough salt n vinegar chips, and flavored waters. With my daughter it was grapes and cottage cheese.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LiveByTheSun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM

I want mashed potatoes so bad!!! and macaroni and cheese. but I'm afraid to eat anything because I've had bad acid indigestion for about 5 days :(

kelsiey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Today is was strawberries :D Its different all the time.

kelsiey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Mashed potatos might actually help that.

Quoting LiveByTheSun:

I want mashed potatoes so bad!!! and macaroni and cheese. but I'm afraid to eat anything because I've had bad acid indigestion for about 5 days :(

LiveByTheSun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:30 PM

No way?! I seriously might try eating some. I'm so hungry. I've eaten hardly anything in days :(

kelsiey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Mhm. With my daughter I had the WORST heartburn, mashed potatos helped alot.

Quoting LiveByTheSun:

No way?! I seriously might try eating some. I'm so hungry. I've eaten hardly anything in days :(

MissTacoBell
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Same here. Dr gave me the riot act today about losing 13 lbs in the last month. I don't want a ton of food, and when I do it's water, fruit, sweet potatoes, salad or popcicles.

Quoting LiveByTheSun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:34 PM
I was 285 before so it's not that huge a drop.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Same here. Dr gave me the riot act today about losing 13 lbs in the last month. I don't want a ton of food, and when I do it's water, fruit, sweet potatoes, salad or popcicles.

Quoting LiveByTheSun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:34 PM
Right now I crave Chinese food though...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveByTheSun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Quoting MissTacoBell:

you better eat some chinese food right now! lol. Losing 13 lbs?! oh my goodness! I can't say much though I guess.. during my pregnancy I had gained like 7 or 8 lbs so far and I'm sure half of that gained is lost now that I haven't been eating! :( it'll come right back im sure when I get my appetite back!

CafeMom Tickers

MissTacoBell
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Well I told her what I was eating (and not eating: candy, soda, caffiene, junk, fast food) and she was like oh ok, as long as it's because your eating healthy, but if you lose much more well have to put you on protien shakes.

I'm like WTF! I'm 272lbs. As long as the baby is measuring good it's not supposed to matter. I hope she was kidding they taste like vomit

Quoting LiveByTheSun:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

you better eat some chinese food right now! lol. Losing 13 lbs?! oh my goodness! I can't say much though I guess.. during my pregnancy I had gained like 7 or 8 lbs so far and I'm sure half of that gained is lost now that I haven't been eating! :( it'll come right back im sure when I get my appetite back!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)