Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Vagina Let Down - Arg

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:31 PM
  • 107 Replies
4 moms liked this

One of the things I love most about my partner in crime is that he is terribly honest; let's face it, we both are. I was honored to hear through our sexual endeavors that he was once a man that didn't really have lots of sex, maybe just once a month if he had an urge. When we met I made it very clear that good sex was an important part of a relationship to me and I was pleasantly surprised to find that Brandon and I have a great sexual relationship. A man once having sex once a month was tackling me three to four times a day.... perhaps not a surprise we ended up pregnant.

With that being said, having sex while pregnant is a whole new world for me as where as I normally NEVER turn down sex I found myself fighting nausea and praying timing worked out for me. Well, yesterday all the universe came together and a sexipade prevailed.

BUT BUT BUT - it wasn't until afterwards that Brandon rolled over and said the words that have been haunting me: "You know, since you've been pregnant, you're just not as tight."

Kegal muscles, sexipades, passion and all the prayers in the world could not make me feel better. WHAT? Well, after he realized what he said he set out on an article-reading adventure to find out why it might be. He finally delivered the fact that his stress has made him less aroused and that the over lubrication of my pregnant vagina together seems to feel a little different.

I appreciate the try but I still feel like shit.

Anyone else having Preggo-Sex adventures?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JamieLyn822
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:37 PM
5 moms liked this

I just can't stand it right now. At all. I don't want to be touched in a sexual way let alone actually do it (shuttering.) I hate it, it sucks. I hate it for my poor deprived DH too, but there is nothing in the world that can get me in the mood right now. :(

ParanormalSarah
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's different for every woman and there are times when it is the LAST thing on Earth I'm thinking about. I keep telling myself I NEED the endorphine release.

mommie2bof1
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:41 AM
Well for me it weird my man works in new york all week and comes back to pa on the weekends to be with me 17 weeks pregnant and his 5 year old son. Idk if since we try to fit a whole week in a weekend if im just to want to have sex or what it is some weekends i want it some i dont. But halfway through the week ill want to have sex out of no where. Idk i guess its just our hormones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommie2b122011
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
the further i am, now 36 wks, hubby worries, he doesnt want me going into labor but I want it. at times it feels diff. but he hasnt complained. some months are better than others. i wouldnt let it get you down, ur bodies changing a for good reason :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Google relaxin hormones and pregnancy. That probably has something to do with it, too. And that's temporary! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 10, 2011 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Your vagina will swell and change shape during pregnancy so that is probably part of it too.

mizk5110
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
When I actually do want it (maybe once a month since i got preggo), i have a heck of a time getting comfortable after the initial contact...and usually end up giving up about halfway through. Thank god hubbys so good about this stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I never want only about a week this entire pregnancy i did. But im 32 it hurts to move at all. I have no intrest what so ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NookBoookMom
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

yikes! I dont know what I would have said to that.

eh it really depends with my other pregnancies I was really "lets go!" and this time around it's harder, I have more pressure and well im just not craving it.

Kandiface
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this
I was exactly the same. I hated even the thought.

Quoting JamieLyn822:

I just can't stand it right now. At all. I don't want to be touched in a sexual way let alone actually do it (shuttering.) I hate it, it sucks. I hate it for my poor deprived DH too, but there is nothing in the world that can get me in the mood right now. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)