Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Braxton Hicks at 6 weeks???

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

So I am 6 weeks and expecting my 3rd baby this is my 2nd pregnancy btw. I know what they feel like I had them  from about 12 weeks on with my twins but this time I feel like I can feel them even though a lot of sites say it isn't possible to feel at 6 weeks I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. Am I going crazy or what! lol?!!!

by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs.wilcox01
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM
I am 17 weeks and started having them a week ago.so idk heres a, bump.oh also I start the progetern shots next week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mewebb82
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:52 PM

I doubt it's braxton hicks. It's probably just cramping from your uterus starting to expand. I had that with my last pregnancy and that's what my doctor said it was.

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:57 PM

I did read that feeling symptoms earlier in second, third , ect pregnancies is possible and my sisters swears she to felt them that early with her third child.

I have cramping it doesnt feel like that it feels like that tightening feeling of braxton hicks lol it doesn't worry me or anything I just found it weird that I thought I felt them that early ( if it IS them)!

Quoting mewebb82:

I doubt it's braxton hicks. It's probably just cramping from your uterus starting to expand. I had that with my last pregnancy and that's what my doctor said it was.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:57 PM
I agree with pp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelly617
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:21 PM

My doc said you can get them anytime starting at conception/implantation
I'm not surprised if its your third your body already recognizes whats going on so its starting earlier

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Well 3rd baby 2nd pregnancy! I just thought maybe I was crazy but I was packing for a move yesterday and when I laid down to relax I felt what felt like the tightening. So I asked my sister today and she agreed it could be I just wanted someone else to tell me that perhaps they felt them early with other pregnancies! I better rest and drink a lot more water! lol

Quoting kelly617:

My doc said you can get them anytime starting at conception/implantation
I'm not surprised if its your third your body already recognizes whats going on so its starting earlier

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)