Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:49 AM
  • 12 Replies

Hello all, I guess I will just tell some basics about myself,

I'm a 23 year old, I'm a Police officer and engaged. We found out yesterday that I am pregnant to be about at the 5 week mark. I'm excited and still in a bit of shock, unlike my fiance he is happier then ever on cloud 9. I've been very pukey feeling the last 4 days and figured it was coming from some stress, not thinking about the tender breast for the last 3 weeks. Other then that, we have 4 dogs and a cat and supportive families. Now it's just time for me to figure out when to go to light-duty at work, I'm going to miss the streets but its for a great reason

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 6:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats and welcome :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this
congrats and welcome. I'm Ashley, 22 and mom to Benji, he'll be a month old on tuesday. I also have one dog, a pitbull named Mommas (or Baby Girl, she answers to both). I'm engaged and live in Texas. :) nice to meet you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RooStair
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 2:10 AM
I love that name. We are hoping for a boy, my fiance likes garrett im not sold tho ;) . Thanx for the reply
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieGirls2
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 2:13 AM
That's my brothers name, Garrett Robert :) hi and welcome! I'm Katie, 24, I have a 17mo daughter and another one due at the end of December. Glad to have you as part of the group. :)

Quoting RooStair:

I love that name. We are hoping for a boy, my fiance likes garrett im not sold tho ;) . Thanx for the reply
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K_D88
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 2:15 AM
Congratulations and welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 29, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Welcome!!

C8linVilla
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 2:32 PM

Congrats to you! Pregnancy is so exciting huh! Just curious though how will this effect your job? ive always wondered what police officers did when they get pregnant

tna7477
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 2:38 PM
I am April due may 6 with baby number 6. This is a boy. Awesome police officer I have always been a SAHM. LOL

Quoting Autumn19:

Congrats and welcome :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halfpint01
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 2:39 PM

Congrats and welcome!

RooStair
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 5:07 AM
With my job like now im still on regular duty 12hrs a night freezing dealing w an upset stomach and tired. About 4 months ill go to light duty, sux I have to wait that long but policy only gives us 6months light duty. Ill work 8hrs m-f around the police dept doing reports and little stuff. So ready to get off the street it worries me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)