Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whos nesting?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:29 AM
  • 10 Replies
??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:31 AM
I think nesting is going to start kicking in. I never did it with my first though. Ive been laying her awake since 5 just thinking of all the things i want to clean today to get things ready for baby. Its like i cant shut my brain off and go back to sleep because i have this nagging feeling of needing to finish things up here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kblpooh
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:41 AM

I often nest in my head....lol, but then by the time I am able to nest I don't have the energy.  I have done some cleaning, but not as much as I would like/need.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM
Yea thats my problem to :( i sit and think out all the things that need to be done while im waiting on ds to get up then by the time hes up im to tired to do anything again :(

Quoting kblpooh:

I often nest in my head....lol, but then by the time I am able to nest I don't have the energy.  I have done some cleaning, but not as much as I would like/need.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenstarmodel
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:22 PM
I def. Nest in my head but the physical hasn't connected with the mental yet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spazchicken
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:31 PM

I'm starting to have "thoughts" lately. I cleaned my entire somputer desk about 3 days ago and I've been really wanting to steamvac the carpet and wash all of the wall panels, windows, fishtanks and cabinets.

momma2beJan
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I have been nesting for a little while now I have cleaned everything I possibly can in our apartment and now I am just tryign to keep it clean

SAHMLovinit
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:08 PM
I have not heard of nesting before, but this past week I reorganized the whole house. Each room has been cleaned and reorganized to my liking. Is that nesting or just crazy, lol?
SAHMLovinit
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:09 PM
This sounds like me this week. I have to keep things clean in our apartment too. I had the maintenance men in here the other day and I kept cleaning up after them and they kept asking if they were making a mess. All I could say was I am a clean freak. I had no other reason.
babygomez
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:01 AM

I am a clean freak by nature, i'm always doing something, so i wouldn't say i'm necessarily "nesting".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)