Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it possible?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:15 AM
  • 9 Replies

Is it possible I could be showing at 6 weeks with my second pregnancy? For the last week, my pants haven't fit. Ive had to use the belly band already. With my first, I didnt use it till 18 weeks! I thought that it had to be just bloating, but it dosent go away at all. I cannot suck my tummy in anymore. Is this possible? To ladies who have been preggo more than once, did any of you show by 6 weeks? How far along were you when you started to show? If you started to show early, did it mean you ended up being HUGE???? I dont want to get too big!

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tobemomofthree
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:30 AM
I started showing earlier each pregnancy, buta usually stayed pretty consistent on how big I actually got at the end. I've only gained about 18lbs with each pregnancy but sometimes got my belly faster than other times. I prefer showing my belly early, then you miss that awkward stage of being pregnant but just feeling & looking chubby:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calcalmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:32 AM
Yes, but mine was bloating. Maybe you're farther along then you think..
LAH2x
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:32 AM

This is #2 and I was showing at 7 weeks, I showed with my first at 10-11 weeks.

amc103
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:45 AM

I think it might be that akward chubby stage! LOL! WHo knows. My belly isnt hard yet and I have a layer of warmth, you could say. :-) Maybe that's just it-Im starting that crappy fat stage sooner than with my first! Ugg! :-)

Quoting tobemomofthree:

I started showing earlier each pregnancy, buta usually stayed pretty consistent on how big I actually got at the end. I've only gained about 18lbs with each pregnancy but sometimes got my belly faster than other times. I prefer showing my belly early, then you miss that awkward stage of being pregnant but just feeling & looking chubby:)

amc103
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:46 AM

I suppose its possible. I actually dont remember the exact date I had my last period. Im about 90 percet sure of it, but I wasen't keeping track, so I suppose I could be farther along! Here's hoping! :-)

Quoting calcalmommy:

Yes, but mine was bloating. Maybe you're farther along then you think..

amc103
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Yeah, I think Im in a similar situation. Was your belly firm at the 7 week point? Mine is like flabby to the touch but for sure round! I dont know what to think. LOL! Its weird. I'll know more after my first appt, I guess! Thanks for the reply! Im glad others have been in the same situation. :-)

Quoting LAH2x:

LAH2x
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:03 AM

The upper area is firm. I have my first appt. next Tuesday. I am 9 weeks Monday and I have already been asked by people how far along I am, so it is noticeable to strangers.

Quoting amc103:

Yeah, I think Im in a similar situation. Was your belly firm at the 7 week point? Mine is like flabby to the touch but for sure round! I dont know what to think. LOL! Its weird. I'll know more after my first appt, I guess! Thanks for the reply! Im glad others have been in the same situation. :-)

Quoting LAH2x:

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Yup, with my third I had people asking me when  I was due a few days before I even test. When I test I could not even fit in my regular pants anymore. Which was a big clue to me I was pregnant.

Larsbug
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:56 PM

I started showing at 6 weeks with this pregnancy (#2)... it's mostly uterus bloat but yes I did start showing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)