Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

being naked infront of dh

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:31 AM
  • 5 Replies
dh and i have been together since july and ive always felt completely fine being naked around him... That is until recently. I dont know if its cause i cant stand the thought od sex now or what but all of a sudden when im naked around him i feel like a piece of meat or something. Its not my body that makes me uncomfortable, its just a feeling i get... Anyone else? How can i get over it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pink.Daisies.23
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:33 AM
How far along are you? It's probably your hormones making you feel that way. Pregnancy does weird things to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy06and09
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:39 AM
Im only 10 weeks. Im not even showing, my body really hasnt changed (execpt my already exceptionally large boobs are getting even bigger!!!!) im sure it is the hormones but i want to get over it so i can change infront of him and not go sneaking off to the bathroom or under my blanket lol... I feel like a 10 year old again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jnw2992
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:00 AM

Idk I  have always been perfectly fine with my body and oddly enough i though id wanna run and hid when my belly started cause ive always been tiny my whole life but i love my pregnancy body even more so yea i think its just hormones they really can mess with ur head

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:21 AM
awe sorry hun :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Ive felt this way before...Im not sure how to get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)