Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you chop your hair since becoming pregnant?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM
  • 68 Replies

Did you chop your hair since becoming pregnant?  A lot of women change their hair drastically while pregnant.  Have you?

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wife2jeff
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM

I've actually grown my hair out, but the color has changed drastically.

hammomof2
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:23 PM

I'm suppose to get it cut today...It's actually been more than a year since I've done anything different with my hair

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Nope its about to the crack of my butt right now :) lol. Ive thought about cutting it but then i know id have hair shock and cry and think why did i do that. With my first i cut it so i had bangs straight across. I look back and think WHY?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firefightergirl
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:08 PM
Nope. My hair has always started around shoulder length when I got pregnant and is typically over halfway down my back when I deliver. This time my hair was at my chin and now its maybe 3 inches below my shoulder. I'm hoping it starts growing faster again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mefingas
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:10 PM
I'm growing it out so I can donate it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BunkyBoyd
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:12 PM
Omg ive wanted to chop it all off, but i get like that all the time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethAnne7
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:19 PM
Sure did. It was past my bra and I cut it to my shoulders. Biggest reason I did though was because my hair had been bleached and colored so much it felt gross. I never fixed it because it felt sticky to blow dry. So now it fells much better and I can still wear it in a pony and it'll take less time to fix once baby is here.
18mommytobe0512
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:23 PM

i did but its grown out so much that im just gonna let it grow so i can donate it, the vitamans ive been taking have made my hair really healthy and i have a nice natural blond color.

kt674
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:05 PM
No, I haven't cut it since I got pregnant-I am 27 weeks now. I am dying to get it cut by a couple inches though.
katieabril
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:08 PM

yea i did, i got mine layered.. and then i dyed it, but now the color kind of faded

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)