Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need advice on how to stop the excess saliva and mucus coming from my mouth

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM
  • 1 Replies

its is really depressing cus every second i had to swallow it and it makes me really sick,bloated and congested i also have bad sour taste i had to stand by the sink sometimes for an hour to spit on end,,my obgyn could not help thinking of seeing another soon,its in the way of me eating and eating on time and it continues after eating,,i cant sleep i kept holding the spit but usually fall asleep then swallow the spit in the process then i get severe heart burn and discomfort my jaws and throat hurt from hurling,,,nothing taste good in my mouth i force to eat so i dont faint or collapse my fluid intake is very low making me dehydrated,,i feel miserable my mouth is getting tired and i cry everyday cus of the state am in am not enjoying the pregnancy at am in my first trimester ,,am three months,,,some ppl say the spitting would stop in my fourth month and other say i might carry it till delivery date,,pls advice all mother out ther if u had a similar or same feeling on what to do thanks 

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:09 PM
Try brushing your teeth often through the day and sucking on mints or chewing gum that helped me out. I still get that bad tast in my mouth and im in my third tri.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)