Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If this is your first baby, what are you dreaming about for the future?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:34 PM
  • 10 Replies

This is my first pregnancy and as I am going through the holiday season, I am thinking about activities and family traditions I really want to do with my daughter when she comes.

What are some things you are thinking of?

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaFisch
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:35 PM

For example, we made ornaments last year for the Christmas tree, (me, DH, and SS). I want to keep that up and continue with our daughter.

spazchicken
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope that she will like to cook :D   I hope she likes the outdoors and doesn't get too interested in playing videogames all day like her dad -__-

first.time.momy
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Every year around the holidays we make lefse I want to keep that going and include bugs. I also want to keep the tradition of making christmas cookies and other kinds of goodies and make plates for family and friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this
This is my second but my first is almost 5 and every yr me and him make sugar cookies for the holidays and decorate them together. We also put up all our decorations together and we cuddle and watch holiday movies :) hes my little helper and i hope his sister is the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope he loves reading and going to school. I want him to be extremely educated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kdtaylor76
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Lately I've just been so excited for everything! Holiday traditions, taking him camping when he's a little older. My husband is very excited to take him fishing and play sports with him... You know, typical man things haha

PrincessBrie
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I love to bake so hopefully that will be a tradition.

And elf on a shelf of course
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KendraKrening
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm looking forward to our little family doing holidays/activities together,to see his little personality, watching him grow up infront of my eyes (:

mommie2bof1
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

You know i was thinking about the same things traditions and all that fun stuff. its gonna be hard around the holidays next year though with me having so much family and also my boyfriend has his 5 year old son so we would always have to work something out with his moms family too. This is gonna be super hard next year

magicalmommy12
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Im hoping that shell carry on the family tradition of baking. I also hope she gets into cheerleading, dance and/or gymnastics. If she does she'll stay in good physical shape while carrying on tradition.

BabyFruit Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)