Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:39 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm buying things for baby and i was wonering, is it important to have both a cradling bouncer and a swing? I have the bouncer my mom got off of my registry, but I didnt want to spendtoo much money. We have a limit we have to stick by.
And is a pack and play important to get as well?
Thanks for you answers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
xxlilmomma09
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:57 PM
My children loved their bouncy chairs and swings, so I think they are important items to have around. Some babies don't care for them though, so they aren't so important to others.

We have a pack and play to bring with us when we go somewhere or to set up in the living room to keep a closer eye on the baby. We use ours quite a bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NookBoookMom
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:04 PM

my children never used their swings so we skipped it , also I loved our pack and play it comes in handy

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:07 PM
I never took my pack n play anywhere it was to much hassel imo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Dont need both, it's totally your pref. I have a bouncer and a swing and I use a playpen because we travel a lot.

kt2babies
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:44 PM
The bouncy seat is must for me swing depends on baby my first.didnt care for it.but my last two it was must. And i always get a.packnplay i travel alot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:52 PM

it's up to you... honestly I only used his playpen when he was taking a nap and I was downstairs and that was only for about the first 3 months... I used the bouncer and the swing at least 2x a day...

babygomez
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 3:20 AM

Of the things you listed, my daughter only used a swing. She didn't like the bouncer, and she used a crib.

It's up to you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)