Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crying

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:52 PM
  • 12 Replies

What's the last thing that made you cry?

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:52 PM

I was watching the first Cars movie with my DD today and the flashback made me cry - so stupid.

Larsbug
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:56 PM

money stress this morning for about an hour!

mokteacher
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I was watching Elf today and the part where Buddy and Santa go flying over the crowd of people and he looks back and sees his girlfriend standing there.  On Thanksgiving I cried because we weren't going to be able to have oysters.  Silly pregnant lady!

skittlebeans88
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:40 PM
Stressing about money. Did some baby shopping online for the baby and we've spent quite a bit in just the past 2 days. :\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
passiondivamama
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:41 PM
Stressing about how to get another car that will fit all of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffnic
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:49 PM
Driving in the car & feeling like somethings missing in my life. Maybe because I don't have a life. @ least that's how I feel ever so often
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.wilcox01
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:50 PM
I want some oysters.

Quoting mokteacher:

I was watching Elf today and the part where Buddy and Santa go flying over the crowd of people and he looks back and sees his girlfriend standing there.  On Thanksgiving I cried because we weren't going to be able to have oysters.  Silly pregnant lady!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:40 PM

((hugs)) I hate money

Quoting Larsbug:

money stress this morning for about an hour!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:41 PM

hugs

Quoting tiffnic:

Driving in the car & feeling like somethings missing in my life. Maybe because I don't have a life. @ least that's how I feel ever so often

AnimeMom228
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:41 PM
A customer calling into the call center I work at who used every curse word in the book, called me any awful name she could think of, told me exactly where I could go....and it was because her phone wasn't working (don't know exactly what wasn't working with it) and she wanted a new phone sent out right then without doing any trouble shooting (which by the way we CANNOT do since without trouble shooting we don't know if the issue is the phone or the network). I got screamed at for 10 minutes before I just put her on hold & transferred her to a supervisor.....who nicely told her she could call him back after she calmed down or take her phone to a store,for them to do trouble shooting after she screamed at him. I never let her hear me cry, but after the call was transferred, I headed to the bathroom to try to calm down. I ended up taking a vacation day because after 30 minutes I still hadn't calmed down. (Yeah, hard to take calls when you can't stop crying.) Seriously, I will do anything I can to help someone, but either have a friend call, or wait to calm down if you can't at least talk to me and tell me what is wrong. There is no reason to be so hateful to someone who has only spoken to you long enough to say hi. (Sorry, didn't mean to write so much. Guess I needed to vent.)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)