Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:57 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm 22 years old and in quite a confusing situation. I am two weeks late on my period, my boobs hurt, I'm constantly fatigued and often nauseous. I took an EPT a few weeks ago and the digital PT, but both were negative. My period was only a few days two months ago, and this last month I only had minor spotting that did not feel or look like my regular monthly visitor. Because its the holidays, my doctor is booked and I'm awaiting a blood test. Any help or ideas to calm me down? I miscarried over summer and we're really hoping that this is not another. 

Also... my stomach is portruding a bit and is hard near my pelvis. 

Thank you!!

-Hopefully Expectant Mother

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
EricaMac
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:32 PM

If it was a few weeks ago when you tested, you should test again.  Your hormone levels should be higher by now and you may test positive.

EricaMac
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

And be sure to do it first thing when you wake up in the morning.  Mine was taken at 4am because I woke up needing to pee and wasn't going to waste that first morning urine!  It has the strongest hormone content.

xxlilmomma09
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:02 AM
Take another test. No one online knows what is going on with your body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Take another test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calcalmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:17 AM
You could test again since it's been a few wks since the last one. If you're not already, I would start prenatals. Good luck!!
HuntingMama88
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Test again it was prob still too early to tell the 1st time around. Nothing hurts to try testing again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KarenandaBaby
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Quoting EricaMac:

If it was a few weeks ago when you tested, you should test again.  Your hormone levels should be higher by now and you may test positive.

maryrose879
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Well ladies, I took another test... it came back negative. I have no idea what's going on! I may just head to the Urgent Care Clinic an get a blood test ordered. Has anyone else had a few negatives on PT and still been pregnant? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)