Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg i hurt so bad...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:34 AM
  • 6 Replies
so lately when i stand too long i get this stretchy/pully feeling in my tummy. It up high on the left side. Iit makes me think of someone hanging on my tummy too long n jus stretching the crap outa it.
Today though i was helping my mom x-mas shop. All day i felt this pain. The only way it wasnt so bad was me holding my tummy up or sitting (sometimes that still didnt help). When we got home i sat down n wwrapped all the presents. Now when i stand up it just feels bruised. But when i stand too long i start hurting again.
Now with ds i never dealt with this. Is it normal? Jus baby getting too big? Ive never had a hernia before, could it be that? Im out of town so i cant run to my doctor about it. My apt with her isnt till friday. I do have a support belt but it doesnt help (which is why i jus stopped using it). Under my clothes it hurts my skin. Over my clothes it rides up my back giving me more pain and i constantly have to pull my shirt down. Its jus a pain in the ass.
Thank god i only have 7 weeks left till my due date.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AirForceWife13
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:48 AM
Same thing here! Its normal unfortunately, my belt doesn't help either. Laying on the opposite side helps. Also a cold pack on the side that is pulling helps too! Try that instead of heat and hopefully it helps you as well!!! I'm about 4 weeks away from my due date and I can't wait!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cristina0709
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:51 AM
see laying down i dont feel it. When i stand i do. I think gravity is jus pulling baby too much. Lol. It started happening jus the past few days. Todays the ffirst day it felt bruised though.

Quoting AirForceWife13:

Same thing here! Its normal unfortunately, my belt doesn't help either. Laying on the opposite side helps. Also a cold pack on the side that is pulling helps too! Try that instead of heat and hopefully it helps you as well!!! I'm about 4 weeks away from my due date and I can't wait!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AirForceWife13
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:55 AM
Yeah I'm exactly the same. I always have this weird look on my face when I'm walking and people are always asking me if I'm ok. Lol it was only on my right side for the past few weeks, but yesterday it completely stopped on the right and started on the left. Guess my son thought I needed a break on the right side but he isn't done torturing me yet so he's still doing it. Lucky us huh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cristina0709
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:02 AM
lol. I think my lil girl is dong the same.she seems to sit on the left more. Maybe ina couple weeks she'll switch sides. Lol. I told my mom to buy me a scarf so i cound wrap it round my neck n under my tummy. I wass tired of holding it up lmao.

Quoting AirForceWife13:

Yeah I'm exactly the same. I always have this weird look on my face when I'm walking and people are always asking me if I'm ok. Lol it was only on my right side for the past few weeks, but yesterday it completely stopped on the right and started on the left. Guess my son thought I needed a break on the right side but he isn't done torturing me yet so he's still doing it. Lucky us huh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AirForceWife13
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:05 AM
Buahahahaha that's so funny! I collect scarves (don't ask why cuz there's no explanation for my addiction) so I will gladly lend you one and try that theory out for myself. I knew just one day those 40 scarves I had would come in handy. Time to tell my dh I have a use for them. Lol now maybe he will let me buy more! They are medically neccessary. Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:25 AM

I'm guessing ligament pain. Although it being high up sounds a bit odd. Either way though, probably just caused by baby being bigger. Just try to take it easy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)