Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun gender quiz! Is it right for you?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:41 AM
  • 54 Replies
1 mom liked this
My results were 80% girl and 20% boy! I also really feel its a girl :) what are your results and if you know the sex, is it right?

http://www.amazingpregnancy.com/oldwivestales/index.phtml
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mydarlingsofia
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:14 AM

67% boy and 33% girl.. but it's a girl!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

heather4511
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:24 AM
I got 73% boy... I hope its right :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifeandmommyto2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:33 AM

I got 53% boy and 47% girl LOL! I know its a boy but thats funny that I got a darn near 50/50 split.

HuntingMama88
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Could someone make this clickable please I'm mobile
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Mine says 67% boy, 33% girl, we'll see in April =0)

Dragonmamas
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Clickable

Quoting HuntingMama88:

Could someone make this clickable please I'm mobile

 



Dragonmamas
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:54 AM

60% Boy

40% Girl

I had a boy :)

nebraskamomof3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:56 AM

My results were the same as yours! 80% girl 20% boy but we will have to wait until May/June to find out!

akrogers13
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:58 AM

my results are pretty close... some of the questions i didnt know how to answer yet tho lol... so i'll try it again when i'm further along.. i got 57% chance boy and a 43% chance girl...hoping for a boy so...

nebraskamomof3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:58 AM

 I want more moms who know what they are having to take it to see how accurate it is for this group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)