Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

woot :) carseat is all set !

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:01 AM
  • 21 Replies

so carseat is all set to go ! My friend got me a cozy cover that goes on the car seat since he is going to be born in the winter,  I got it on this morning , im getting excited, tuesday I find out for sure whats going on with my due date, but had to share :)  so he's going to be all snug and warm on the way home, show me your carseats!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Avmommy19
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:53 AM

dont have one yet but some thing to check is a jj cole car s eat thing they go under and over baby like a big wrap i swear by it for ds and i will be using it for this one is well i willl up load picture in couple mins

mydarlingsofia
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Don't have one yet, but my first baby shower is Dec 18th and if we don't get one then, then we'll go out and buy one.. and then probably put it in the car sometime in the beginning of January. I'm due January 24th

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Avmommy19
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:59 AM

its calld a budle me lite from jj cole there amazing to snow suite and then you get to a store and u unzip it a little a fold it down instead of a little hole for the head

Dimples04
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
The strap covers didn't come with the seat & should be removed for safety. They also will make the babies chest clip a belly clip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Looks adorable!

Dimples04
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
These aren't safe. The shower cap style that you does not go behind the baby & therefore doesn't interfere with the harness.

Quoting Avmommy19:

its calld a budle me lite from jj cole there amazing to snow suite and then you get to a store and u unzip it a little a fold it down instead of a little hole for the head

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Avmommy19
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:10 AM

im car seat certified by the state and they are very safe thank you though

NookBoookMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Quoting Dimples04:

The strap covers didn't come with the seat & should be removed for safety. They also will make the babies chest clip a belly clip.

I've seen people use them and put them on, but now sure if I will use them, whats the harm of them ? I've never used them with DS and DD it's something new I guess.

NookBoookMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:27 AM

thats too cute! they dont have those here so I went with the cozy cover, that way we dont have to worry about blanket etc getting in the way,

Quoting Avmommy19:

Dayciavu
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I loved my cozy car seat cover, it worked great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)