Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a chat area here for expecting mothers....who've been left? Feeling terrible

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:10 AM
  • 5 Replies

I could not feel worse about myself this week.  I am a single mother of an 8 and 6 year old.  I remember when I told their father I was pregnant the first time, he asked me to have an abortion.  I somehow got him to stay in the relationship reluctantly for another four years....and second child.  He left of course.  I was decieving myself that I could create a happy family.

I didn't date for FOUR years.  I just wanted to focus on raising my girls.  A few months ago...started dating seemingly a nice guy.  We began to not get along and hadn't seen him in a few weeks.  I just found out I am pregnant and am devasted.  Alone again.  I phoned the father he came over....his exact words were "This is a colossal diaster....would you have an abortion?  And there is no way I can have another kid."

I think I really need someone to recommend a support group.  I feel so alone.

I

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NookBoookMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:16 AM

**Hugs** I am so sorry to hear this, have you thought of maybe adoption ?

Aloneagain76
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Maybe....its still so fresh...just found out two days ago

HollywoodGlam
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Idk, but im a single mother of one with twins on the way so if u want to add me, im here if u want to talk....strength in numbers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justone_jen
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:44 AM
*hugs* mama. I'm sorry. I don't have anything to say that could make you feel better, but I'll be thinking of ya.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunnymommy122
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:48 AM

There is a group for single moms on CM here...just go to find groups.  ((HUGS))  I am so sorry for what you are going through!  I hope things get better...there are lots of single moms on here, though!  You can add me, too, even though I am not a single mom. 

Good luck! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)