Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 days left to due date!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:11 AM
  • 4 Replies

3 days left, and I'm totally feeling it... pains that keep coming and going... my back hurts, and I would really do just about anything to get this baby out! Done the spicy food, and the walking, but no help... the contractions aren't getting any harder, and I am beyond frustrated. I know labor has to come eventually.... my dr who I thought would induce me at 39 weeks informed me last tuesday that the hospital system where I work and recieve my care will not induce a mother until 40 weeks and she won't induce until 41. 41? Are you kidding? I work in an OR all day... It would take at least an hour for someone to relieve me so I could go change, and get to my car then at least another hour to get to the hospital. This is insane! I hate it! I REALLY hope she comes tonight or tomorrow. Then all will be well again.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
baylynnsmama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:18 AM
Good luck!!!
NookBoookMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM

**hugs** you are almost there! you can do it

devinsmom42
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:23 AM
It will b here before you know it! I know how you feel trust Me lol. My Dr wouldn't induce until 42weeks and 1 day! Lol and guess what I went into labor at exactly 42the day before lol!. I will say tho that my body was ready and being my first baby my total labor was 6hrs and no drugs. My other two were induced and much much harder. My last one was over 60hrs of labor with pitocin. And that sux! I was only induced BC my 38week baby was 10pds! good luck tho and hopefully it'll happen for you on your own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:23 AM
Awww ((hugs))... i feel you, i'm 13 days away from mine :)

Best wishes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)