Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! Morning Sickness is killing me!!!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:53 PM
  • 28 Replies

Hey ladies. . Well I am currently pregnant with my 2nd child, and it seems that this morning sickness is way way way worse than when I was pregnant with my little girl. I can't eat at all, I contantly feel like I am going to puke I am about ready to go nuts. Finally had my first doctors appointment and he gave me some Phenagran and it doesn't even seem as if that is helping. Any advice?!? Oh btw. . .I hate ginger ale, so that's not going to work. . .Need help bad! I am tired of puking my brains out.

pregnant belly*Brittany*Ann*Parton*,*Travis*Y.J*Parton*, in love*Bethany*Ann*Parton*toddler girl

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Sea Bands?

Larsbug
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:16 PM

ask him for zofran instead...it works way better and it dissolves on your tongue. Try some lemon heads or something sour, they tend to help...also try some crackers, sprite, eating smaller things like a piece of cheese or toast and see how that sits before trying anything else.

jonihelton
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:36 PM

I just entered my 14th week and for about 2 weeks now I have been doing good with ms (morning sickness)  But I woud keep pretzals with me and when I had gone mabey 20 min. without anything to snack on I would eat a few.  I found that when I didnt eat anything I would get more sick the min I would try to.  But It didnt seem that way if I would munch on pretzals all day only a hand full at a time of corse.  Hope you feel better hun, I know its no fun and the man has no idea how good he has it.

misskrys86
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:41 PM
I second the zofran, works wonders for me! Snacking all day can help too, even if its just a bite. I snack on soy nuts, they're pretty tasteless but have lots of protein and fiber, I just try and eat a pinch of em every now and then even when I'm really nauseous and it helps a little. I'm a huge fan of drinking water all day too. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:39 PM

(((Hugs))) I have no experience.

Here's a Bump.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Oh man, hang in there! 

RooStair
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:44 PM
I don't know much being this is my first. I have the neaseas feeling all day. Small snacking helps and recently noticed candy canes. The peppermint I guess so I suck on pieces of that. Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethanys_Momma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Thank you ladies, I am going to have to ask about the Zofran, never had that. It's just crazy because the Phenegran helped with my first. Snacking all day helps sometimes, sprite doesn't work at all, and uhm. . .let me think. . .oh crackers don't work either. LoL my husband was thinking maybe I was pregnant with twins or something because the morning sickness has doubled. I just hope it gets better because it's getting really hard for me to work. I am a cashier at WalMart and it's hard to stand there and not be able to run off and puke ESPECIALLY when you get those nasty stinky hippies that come through your line, that's the worse. Thank you ladies for your advice! Oh and BTW. . .joni you are absolutely right!!! They do have it made. jerks lol.

MonikaRhea
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:10 PM
I'm also on the same boat were Phenegran did not help at all and the dr put me on something new have yet to try it tho... Iv been less nauseated and and less of an appetite.... But oranges have seem to be helping these past two nights... GL

Quoting Bethanys_Momma:

Thank you ladies, I am going to have to ask about the Zofran, never had that. It's just crazy because the Phenegran helped with my first. Snacking all day helps sometimes, sprite doesn't work at all, and uhm. . .let me think. . .oh crackers don't work either. LoL my husband was thinking maybe I was pregnant with twins or something because the morning sickness has doubled. I just hope it gets better because it's getting really hard for me to work. I am a cashier at WalMart and it's hard to stand there and not be able to run off and puke ESPECIALLY when you get those nasty stinky hippies that come through your line, that's the worse. Thank you ladies for your advice! Oh and BTW. . .joni you are absolutely right!!! They do have it made. jerks lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethanys_Momma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Thank you hon, I haven't tried oranges yet. Oh and I think the Phengran is actually being denied by the baby this time, because when I was taking it with my 1st daughter it worked wonders, now i try to take a half a tablet like the bottle says then about 30 minutes later I puke my brains out. I think this baby is going to be stubborn haha.

Quoting MonikaRhea:

I'm also on the same boat were Phenegran did not help at all and the dr put me on something new have yet to try it tho... Iv been less nauseated and and less of an appetite.... But oranges have seem to be helping these past two nights... GL

Quoting Bethanys_Momma:

pregnant belly*Brittany*Ann*Parton*,*Travis*Y.J*Parton*, in love*Bethany*Ann*Parton*toddler girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)