Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cramping 10 weeks

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  • 6 Replies
Im cramping a lot mostly pinches but some menstrual cramps too. Os this normal?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Larsbug
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:03 PM

normal, it's everything stretching....if you start to bleed with it, call your doc

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:55 PM
Its normal aslong as you are not bleeding like a period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaylebsMommy328
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:55 PM
Its been pretty constant today but hasnt been for a few days. im finally feeling good enough to get up and go out but now i cramp and dont feel like getting up lol. Are cramps worse the second time around or after C section?
Larsbug
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:31 PM

I think everyone is different, I am on my 2nd pregnancy and had a c-section and I cramped every now and then in the beginning but not for long or for days.... but I am a "bigger" girl too so there probably wasn't too much stretching that needed to be done lol

Quoting CaylebsMommy328:

Its been pretty constant today but hasnt been for a few days. im finally feeling good enough to get up and go out but now i cramp and dont feel like getting up lol. Are cramps worse the second time around or after C section?

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:10 PM

It's pretty normal. Has it been going on your whole pregnancy or did it just start?

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM

My cramps were definitely worse the second time around.

Quoting CaylebsMommy328:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)