Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pain below left ribs...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
I have this sharp pain below my left ribs... I'm 7 weeks its not eptopic I saw bean two days ago hcg levels are fine growing the right way and everything... but why am I hurting? Any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Larsbug
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:16 PM

I can never remember if appendix is on the left or right side...I think the left...does it feel better when you push on it?

vwd_johnson
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:16 PM
Gastoritis ! I got it early in pregnancy too. Before I knew I was Prego, went to the doctor & found out I had Gastoritis.

Bout a week later I found out I was pregnant, Haha.. It's easy to have Gas problems while Prego.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megan479
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:18 PM
Muscle spasm? i get them sometimes and it hurts so bad i can't breathe or move.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeansMommy2012
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:18 PM
It hurts when i do anything

Quoting Larsbug:

I can never remember if appendix is on the left or right side...I think the left...does it feel better when you push on it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:20 PM

it could be your gall bladder or your appendix... I would call your doctor and ask them what they think you should do. Before I had my gall bladder out though I just remember the pain being kinda in my back under my ribs and it hurt to breath.

Quoting BeansMommy2012:

It hurts when i do anything

Quoting Larsbug:

BeansMommy2012
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:21 PM
They won't do anything about the gallbladder since I'm preggo I have a stomach ulcer but it never hurts there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Could it be gas? I know i get really painful gas pains.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vwd_johnson
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Being Pregnant changes everything. Your body can react to something completely different. I would of never gotten Gastoritis while not Prego, I eat spicy foods,ect.. all the time !

It hurt me to even move or do anything ! They gave me stomach ulcer meds for it, but I'm not positive if those are safe during pregnancy, cause like I said I didn't know I was preg yet.

Anyway, I'm willing to bet it's your stomach ulcer. That's the exact spot where it was hurting me. Call your doc !

Quoting BeansMommy2012:

They won't do anything about the gallbladder since I'm preggo I have a stomach ulcer but it never hurts there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)