Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever cried labor?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

During my first pregnancy, I was living with my parents and I didn't worry about saying "oh no, it's time!" and wanting to rush off to the hospital only to be sent home. I think it's because I had my Mom there and she's been through it 4 times, so she would know if I was actually in labor or not. I was induced with my first pregnancy and it was almost 7 years ago, so I don't really know how false labor feels and I'm kind of worried about rushing off to the hospital too soon.

Have any of you cried labor?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:43 PM
I havnt. With my first i wasnt sure or not but we went and i was in labor. This time im going to wait it out as long as possible and the closer to my due date the more likely its real.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kt2babies
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:23 AM
Nope i pretty much know, plus i tend to labor at home for the most part
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halfpint01
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:35 AM

No, With my dd I woke up with a contraction and just KNEW that I was gonna have that baby that day or the next.

Sunshine_246
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Nope, it's best to stay at home whether you think it's really it or not.  You have more options at home and feel more comfortable, eat, take a bath, etc...  Relaxing is one of the most important parts in labor.  Then if you are going in, you head in when there is no doubt that things are moving along (you'll know, I can't really explain very well but if you are relaxing you just do).

cowgirls10181
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:40 AM
I did with my second n once with my third. My third the hospital said i was in early labor, it lasted 2 wks before the dr induced me, it caused a cresant shape on dd head but it faded after a week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
precious1114
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:26 AM
Im afraid of the same thing
Heather2001
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:38 AM

I haven't - I wait until I can't wait any more before going to the hospital.

akrogers13
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:52 AM

yup!! i was even with my mom lol... i was having very consistant contractions that kept getting closer togehter and kept getting stronger.... when i got to the hospital after a full day of contractions i still had not progressed nd the contractions were actually slowing down by then... went into true labor two days later

katieabril
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:57 AM
Well yeah i have with this preg lol (not preg anymore had him on the 28th) but anyways i was doing stuff with my 2 yr. old and i bent down and i felt something wet in my patties, so we went and then of course false alarm lol it sucked i sooo wanted him to be born lol.. i guess i just had extra fluid coming out..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)