Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not in the mood

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:14 PM
  • 12 Replies
Im kind of stuck,before my fi & and i Got pregnant I had no sexdrive thought and said to be bc of my anti depressant, well now im 6 weeks and he is super lovable and of course wants sex& I get so frustrated and feel bad though bc I want nothing to do with it. Is this normal or what? I guess im wondering do other women go thru a point in pregnancy where u want to just yell leave me alone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Queen_Sheila
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:19 PM

Usually in the first trimester women feel to sick to be in the mood for lovemaking; I never got morning sickness, so I never really lost my sex drive. However, it's completely normal for some women not to have a sex drive through their whole pregnancy.

Talk to him, tell him how you're feeling physically and emotionally, perhaps the mood will come back soon.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:34 PM
I was like that my entire pregnancy until recently and im 35 w
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:21 AM

It can be normal for many women, you're not alone :)

magicalmommy12
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:25 AM

Thats a pretty normal thing. My sex drive has been all over the place since I got pregnant. There was like 3 weeks during the 1st trimester where I didnt want my now ex to even look at me in a sexual way.

BabyFruit Ticker
mommy06and09
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this
ME!!!!!! ME!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just described this pregnancy to a T. Hopefully it wont last. Good luck and just talk to your man about it. Im sure he'll understand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RooStair
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 6:12 AM
Thanks all. I talk to him but he still brings it up. It doesn't help he is 20 me 23 so for him hes like a rabbit. I hope it does go away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tna7477
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:11 AM
Yep it is normal some women are extra sexual while others can live without it. I go in spurts don't want then it's like yep I need it. You can pleasure him even if you are not In mood to keep him happy. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ann.91356
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 5:46 PM

The first trimester I had no interest at all.  He very understanding.  the second trimester with raging hormones I wanted t him and since I started showing he was worried about the baby but after we discussed with the midwife we are both doing well.  It might help if the two talked with your midwife or doctor.  There are a lot of pluses to being "Active"

mizk5110
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 6:11 PM
My poor dh has gotten it 4x this pregnancy, and I'm 22 weeks! I feel anxious or antsy all the time, so even a hug annoys me...I can go for days without even kissing him without realizing because I'm so anti social. About the only place hes allowed to touch me is the back of my neck or my belly, and only if his hands are warm lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RooStair
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 12:35 AM
That's me for sure. Im inly 7 weeks but get annoyed at anything and everything. He is so happy and lovable I feel bad but jus leave me be!

Quoting mizk5110:

My poor dh has gotten it 4x this pregnancy, and I'm 22 weeks! I feel anxious or antsy all the time, so even a hug annoys me...I can go for days without even kissing him without realizing because I'm so anti social. About the only place hes allowed to touch me is the back of my neck or my belly, and only if his hands are warm lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)